Project Coordinator (Mining Background)
Experience: Proven working experience as a Logistics Manager
Location: Dar Es Salaam (HQ)
Budget: Senior level (negotiable for the experienced candidate)
Our client is a New investor from England and is entering the Mining industry
- Experience working for a Mining company is a must. The ideal candidate has to already understand all the mining licenses and compliance requirements.
- Experience moving and coordinating Coal/ Iron Ore and Manganese is a Bonus
- Be the main contact person between the operations in Tanzania and the director in the UK and Dubai.
- Planning and managing logistics, warehouse, transportation, and adhering to government requirements related to exporting the minerals.
- Directing, optimizing, and coordinating full order cycle
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, transporters, government entities, and key company Stakeholders
- Comply with laws, regulations, and ISO requirements
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Proven working experience as a Logistics Manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrate ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and report-writing skills.
- Must be IT savvy
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- BS in Business Administration, Logistics, or Supply Chain
- Experience working for a Mine is a Must
Posted On: Thursday, November 2, 2023
Compensation: Senior Level, Open to a level of experience
Offered SalaryMore than 5Mill..