On behalf of our Client, we are looking for a warehouse Supervisor who will play a crucial role in overseeing and optimizing all warehouse operations within the production department.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, logistics, or a related field
Experience: Proven experience as a Warehouse supervisor experience from the industry is an added advantage
Location: Dar es Salaam
To Apply: https://bit.ly/47KAhlP
Key Responsibilities will be:
- Achieve a high level of excellence in Receiving, Dispatching & and assuring quality of goods as per Invoice and Delivery notes.
- Maintaining stock records preparing reports and composing correspondences related to daily stock movements by effectively following inventory control procedures
- Plan, direct, and control the work activities of the workers daily basis ensuring a safe working environment by enforcing and promoting safety protocols within the warehouse.
- Confer and Coordinate activities with other departments
- Monitor and implement warehouse compliance with all relevant local regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with the Production Manager to align warehouse activities with production schedules.
- Collaborate with procurement, logistics, and production teams to address any issues related to materials or inventory.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, logistics, or a related field
- Proven experience as a Warehouse supervisor experience from the industry is an added advantage
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate people
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Knowledge of compliance requirements and MS Office.
Offered Salary800K - 1Mill